July 7, 2017

4th of July at West Point


July 4th, 2017

Jack and I started our 4th of July at the Brotherhood Winery.  They had music, food and drinks.  It was a lot of fun, although pretty hot!  They had some wonderful wine selections and even some good beer ones for my guy!

Entering the winery

Me & Mike
 After the winery we met up with all our friends at West Point's 4th of July fireworks display.  It was such a fun time.  We met up at our friend Maryam & Tyler's house for a potluck and brews then walked to the fireworks.

Overlooking the Hudson River

Just look at that view!

Me, Ali, & Sierra

Me & Ali

Mike & Me




It was such a fun day and I can't wait for next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy this blog and find it helpful to your own future travels. I also welcome those that just like to live vicariously through my wanderlust.

I encourage comments that will add to everyone's enjoyment and knowledge.