June 25, 2017

Taking a Bite Out of the Big Apple!


June 25, 2017
New York, New York

For my birthday we took a short train trip to NYC with our friends, the Borman's.  We got a nice breakfast at a diner then walked around the city.  We of course it all the most important places like the Lego store and the M&M store!  We had a great day.

Mike, Avery, Margaret, John & Chason at Grand Central Station

Grand Central

The New York Times Tower in Rockafeller Center

The ballerina in Rockafeller Center






Avery at the M&M store


All of us in NYC


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy this blog and find it helpful to your own future travels. I also welcome those that just like to live vicariously through my wanderlust.

I encourage comments that will add to everyone's enjoyment and knowledge.